Network Design customization and management entails a lot of different elements. Business need to consider how to best benefit from these elements in addition to which Network Design will be the most effective both efficiently and economically. Computer Business Consultants has extensive experience working with industry leaders in server technology like Microsoft, Unix & Linux. We will work with your business to design a custom solution tailored to your business needs. The following are some of the key elements to consider when choosing the best Network Design and Management solution:
- Speed and Scalability. It’s not enough to analyze and plan for what your current business needs are, you also need to determine what your future needs will be and plan effectively for them. We will work with you to determine the amount of infrastructure necessary not only to meet you business need today, but in the future as well.
- Data Storage. How much data does your business retain? How much data will you business need to retain in the future? Are there legal mandates to how, when, where, and what type of data you can store? We have provided custom Network Design solutions for all of these situations and many more.
- Backup and Recovery. Your data is the backbone of your business, regardless of your size. Backing up that data is key to ensuring your business retains the competitive advantage you’ve worked so hard to obtain. Equally important is the ability to recover this data as quickly as possible to prevent extended down time. Computer Business Consultants works with you to determine which amount of backup your business needs in addition to the best options for data recovery.
- Communications. Internet access, email access, phone, fax, remote access, wireless, etc.. There are several ways in which you need communicate electronically not only within your office, but also to you customers, vendors, and partners as well. Ensuring that your Network Design provides you with the most effective means for communicating is essential.
- Computer Support. Many think that it and computer support is something that comes after Network Design. Not true. Providing effective and economic computer support needs to be integrated into your computer networking to prevent the possibility of lengthy down times.
- Management. In addition to designing a network to handle your business workflow capacity, the network design needs to incorporate the ability for effective and economic management. This network management should both be preventative and well as proactive.